- Marist School – graduate 1993
- Georgia Tech 1998 – Bachelor of Science in Applied Biology
- Georgia Tech 1998 – Minor in Finance
- University of Alabama School of Dentistry 2002 – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Member American Dental Association since 2002
- Member Georgia Dental Association since 2002
- Member of the Academy of General Dentists since 2002
- Member Hinman Dental Society
Dr Bryan Robinson, DMD, joined Marietta Dental Associates in 2002 after graduating from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. Dr Robinson grew up in Decatur, Georgia and graduated from Marist School. He went on to Georgia Tech to receive a degree in Applied Biology. Upon graduation he married Mandy (his high school sweetheart) and moved to Birmingham, Alabama. He has three daughters, Sydney, Meg, and Ally and one son, James.
Dr Robinson enjoys treating patients of all ages and he is passionate about serving patients in the most relaxed and comfortable environment possible. Dr. Robinson has attended numerous continuing education seminars on cosmetic dentistry (cosmetics, tooth whitening), endodontics (root canals), dental implants, pediatric dentistry, oral surgery, occlusion, and snore guards.
In his free time, Dr. Robinson enjoys spending time with his wife and children. He lives off the square in Marietta, is a member of Marietta WorkMatters and loves living and working in Marietta. Dr. Robinson attends Christ the Redeemer Church of Marietta and is passionate about serving there..